Friday, January 3, 2014
1. 4 Simple Tips to Help Sell a Home by Summer's End
We provided some simple steps to selling a home by owner during the summertime, prompting a sunny reaction from our readers. As we approach the 2014 home selling season, we reveal five new insights that will help you close the deal.
2. 5 Most Popular Homes For Sale By Owner in June
Our monthly roundup of our most popular home listings hit a high point in June. The array of homes featured from across the country spoke to you, with our readers commenting on the "awesome homes" and "inexpensive prices."
3. The Best Day to List Your Home for Sale by Owner
It's a common question among home sellers, and we have an answer in this well-read blog post. We also offered some easy marketing tips to facilitate a swift sale any day of the year.
4. 2 Ways to Get Your Dream House and Keep Home Insurance Costs Down
We spelled out two scenarios where buying your ideal home could come with sky-high home insurance rates, along with practical work-arounds for both.
5. How to Use Social Media to Sell Your Home: 5 Facebook Marketing Tips
There's no denying the power of social media in by-owner home sales. From posting a video to considering a Facebook ad, you gave these savvy social media tips a hearty thumbs up.
We want to know: What are your home selling or buying plans for the new year? And, what would you like to read more about on ForSaleByOwner.com in 2014?